In commercial vehicle service software-based diagnosis is already standard. Because downtime is expensive – maximum availability is the target. This is why Bär Cargolift provides you with the diagnostic software Bär CargoCheck an essential tool for the competent service of a Bär Cargolift. As the vehicle has to drive again as quickly as possible!
The Bär CargoCheck diagnostic software enables you to realize:
- a quick and easy error diagnosis by monitoring the voltage and current flow as well as all inputs and outputs, by means of the error memory and the graphical representation of the port assignment
- parameterisation of equipment according to requirements, such as switching on via SwitchKey or fine-tuning the Bär SmartControl radio remote control
- retrofitting according to requirements, because with Bär CargoCheck you can also update the eBC controller software
- extended support from our service hotline with more targeted advice via TeamViewer remote access
Requirements for the use of Bär CargoCheck
Bär CargoCheck allows the access to Bär Cargolifts with eBC Controller (from year of construction 2012 on) ». You require:
- a Windows PC (Windows 7 or higher),
- a standard USB cable (connection A/B) as well as
- a valid licence for Bär CargoCheck.
The diagnostic software can be downloaded in the Bär Cargolift WebShop ». It may be used free of charge within 48 hours after the first installation. After that, you need a licence for which a fee is charged. The licence period starts on October 01st and ends on September 30th. The annual update file ensures that you are always up to date and benefit from our developments.
Original spare parts, Bär CargoCheck and more for your Bär Cargolift