Bär VanLift FreeAccess - The original: Maximum flexibility for your van
Loading heavy pallets, but only removing single packages without a lift? Or loading trolleys, but only delivering single trays? Preferably without losing any time? In weight-sensitive vehicle classes, these requirements are not uncommon. Bär Cargolift has the solution: FreeAccess.
- In the driving position, the folded platform allows free access to the right rear door.
- If necessary, sufficient space and load capacity exists for one pallet with a forklift, or for up to four trolleys.
- The trick: When unfolding, the belt hinge facilitates the ideal interlocking of folding and fixed parts. Once unfolded, the force distribution of the load is even across the platform..
Bär VanLift Standard - For the frequent transport of pallets and trolleys
You always transport pallets and trolleys in your van? Then the Bär VanLift Standard provides optimum support when loading and unloading your goods. This VanLift offers you the following in addition to a load capacity of 600 kg (500 kg depending on the vehicle):
- More payload thanks to the lowest possible VanLift weight
- Fast mounting without any chassis work
- Unrestricted trailer operation option
This product groups includes the VanLifts:
- BC 600 A2V
- BC 600 S2V
Bär BusLift - For safe boarding and alighting
Two steps and you are already on-board. However, boarding and alighting is a challenge particularly for people with reduced mobility and their companions. This is precisely where the Bär BusLift provides support. It combines the proven Bär VanLift with the new grid platform specially designed for transporting people. There is plenty of space on the inside for passengers thanks to the external lift system.